need a mobile home for one person

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
teacupsmommy

need a mobile home for one person

Post by teacupsmommy » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 am

Hi. I'm a 43 year old woman with epilepsy. I'm looking for a mobile home that anyone is looking to donate. I don't need anything particularly fancy. Just one that has a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. I'm on SSDI so things are tight. I just want a space that I can call my own. My landlords here tell me that they can't afford to rent to me based on what housing pays me and want me to move. I have had a squirrel crash through my ceiling and a clogged sink for four days. I just want to not have to worry about being subject to issues like a landlord not being able to afford things anymore. I let the squirrel out myself because they couldn't afford to get him removed. I've heard mobile homes are less expensive to heat too and I just like the idea of a place being mine and I don't have to worry. Thanks for reading.

mslovelee8

Re: need a mobile home for one person

Post by mslovelee8 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:27 am

I have a 2 b/r in IL where are you looking?

teacupsmommy

Re: need a mobile home for one person

Post by teacupsmommy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi. I was looking in Massachusetts. I actually am in a new apartment in Everett for now. I think when I get more settled financially, I'll be able to think about this more. How much were you asking for it?