newbie; looking for a Mobile Home

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
Tigerette

newbie; looking for a Mobile Home

Post by Tigerette » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:15 am

Hello;
I am looking for a Mobile Home Park, that excepts dogs, Why is it so hard?
I really need help to find a place, I can't afford my house no more. My house is up for sale. If anybody can help, I appreciate it. Either in Bensalem, Feasterville. Bristol. In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
This is all I can afford, On Social Security.

Thank You

rmurray

Re: newbie; looking for a Mobile Home

Post by rmurray » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:46 pm

The yellow pages here lists a number of parks in PA...You should call them and find out about the pets....Just like any large living community they all have different rules...most that do allow pets restrict the size...If you have big animals...it will be all but impossible...Most age restricted parks allow smaller pets..more so than family parks...Many retirees have pets they would not part from...you are not alone...

Park listings PA..

http://www.mfdhousing.com/yellow_pages/ ... order=name

tc4gold

Post by tc4gold » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:01 am

HI,

As a park owner I can tell you why most parks will not allow dogs, from experience they bark incessantly because they are tied up to a tree most of the day, they disturb neighbors who then complain to the management. THey mess all over and owners never pick up after them. They destroy the interiors of homes and if the park owns the home it is a big problem. Imagine if a park allowed dogs and almost everyone had one, think of the noise and the mess not to mention the liability for dogs biting people and that will fall upon the park owner, insurance rates go sky high, I could go on.

It is very rare to find responsible pet owners, I have seen some in my time in real estate, have rented houses with yards to three of them. I have a small park now and will not allow dogs for the above reasons. I wish there more responsibile people who kept their dogs quiet and exercised them properly. Getting references from previous landlords, neighbors might help you.

Sorry but perhaps you can find a piece of land somewhere that is cheap and get an old mobile home put on it so you can decide. I wish you luck

Tigerette

Post by Tigerette » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:09 am

Hello;
Maybe if a owner of a mobile home park kepted up on the ones that does have a animal, why let it go on,throw them out, It is a shame that the ones that does keep up with their animals that has to suffer b/c of the ones that don't care. I don't feel it is right, not just in a mobile home park it is everywhere. I just can not release my animal when I raised her from a puppy, it is a part of my family, not something that you tie up on a tree allday. With the Insurance the owners should have Insurance just like now I have to have Homeowners b/c of a dog, which increase my policy. It is the law. I clean up after my dog, take them to a vet when needed, just like if I needed a doctor. it;s the same thing.
I understand there is ppl like this, but if you allow it and not do nothing about it, Who's fault is it?
The way It sounds to me is you are not a pet owner or loves pets. It's all you see is ppl neglient there animal and don't see them as a part of there family.