Where do I find problems and issues

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
Rich

Where do I find problems and issues

Post by Rich » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:46 am

Where do I find or post problems and issues with builders and sales companies?
How do I find out if anyone is having a problem with their builder or installer?
Is there a registry where owners post these issues or problems?
Are there steate agencies that monitor a builders complaints?
Thanks
Rich

David Oxhandler

Re: Where do I find problems and issues

Post by David Oxhandler » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:35 pm

Rich - I have some great news for you and every single manufactured home shopper in the country.  We have the answer... at last! John Grissim has just finished the first ever consumer ratings guide to each and every manufactured home builder in the country.. . The Grissim Ratings Guide to Manufactured Homes  provides at-a-glance listings with key information home shoppers need to make an informed decision.  All 79 U.S. builders are fully evaluated. More than three hundred  brands and series described.  Each manufactured housing builder's listing includes the following: Name, address, contact information and whether publicly or privately held Web site Company background/history States where sold Principal market niche/target customer Retail price range before tax (price includes transportation & set-up) The brands they compete against Construction rating on a 1-to-10 scale (with 10 being the highest quality) Brands/series produced Description of a popular model What distinguishes brand from its competition Number of dealerships (company owned and independents) Percentage of HUD-code homes sold of total homes produced Availability of in-house financing and in-house insurance Warranty structure and length Web site rating, pros and cons, with comment Author’s comments...and more. Be an informed, empowered home buyer.  Get  The Grissim Ratings Guide to Manufactured Homes    If  you would like more details  CLICK HERE.