New Be

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
Red Crane

New Be

Post by Red Crane » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:38 pm

Hi,
I am a newbe - been checking out the forum for a few months. Found some great info - thanks to all contributors. My Mom, Wife and I are waiting for our sight to be prepared. Started raining as soon as we gave the contractor the heads up on it. We bought a refurbished. 24x70, 1999, Sweetwater, 3 br 2 bath, lr, formal dr, den w/fireplace, large Kit w/ new stove and fridge. Large utility room. We bought a new a/c system all for a total price less than 37000.00 delivered and set up. We will be going from a 1200.00 month house payment to less than 400.00 mo. Almost 1000.00 yr in propertry tax to less than 72.00 year. We will also be in the "country" as we say down south. The 2300 sq ft utiliy budget destroyer we now live in will hopefully be replaced with a much more energy efficient mobile home. I ordered the Mobile Home Repair and upgrade book tonight. We have lived in three other mobile homes. Two of them we owned. The first one had to have the flooring replaced around the entire perimiter of the home. I look forward to having the fine resources available to me through this forum and the book.
Thanks Again,
Red Crane

rmurray

Re: New Be

Post by rmurray » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:54 am

Congratulations..You sound like one who takes pride in your home...The book purchase was a great idea...A few home improvements with all those savings will make your home something you can be more proud of...Hope it stops raining soon....Good Luck with your new home...