WHAT IS THE VALUE OF MY MFD HOME?

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
JERAD

WHAT IS THE VALUE OF MY MFD HOME?

Post by JERAD » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:06 am

I AM RECENTLY MARRIED AND MY WIFE OWNES A MANUFACTURED HOME
AND WE ARE CURRENTLY TRYING TO SELL IT AND I CANT FIND ANY INFO ON WHAT IT MIGHT BE WORTH. 2002 CLAYTON 16' BY 56' 2/2 EXCELENT CONDITION.

David Oxhandler

Re: WHAT IS THE VALUE OF MY MFD HOME?

Post by David Oxhandler » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:56 pm

You can get a BOOK VALUE REPORT online at www.MobileHome.com/bookvalue

This service will give you a very economical evaluation of your home based on the information you submit. What you will get back is the typical resale value of that year make and size home across the country for the past few months.

This is not a full appraisal . The reports address possibilities that include the manufactured home ONLY. No appraisal, evaluation or consideration of land value, location, or local market conditions are included and those factors could greatly effect the real market value of your manufactured home. If you need the FULL PICTURE contact an Appraiser who is certified in Manufactured Housing Valuation for a written professional opinion prior to making any decisions that relate to buying selling or financing a previously owned manufactured home.

If your looking for a "ballpark" concept of the value of just the home you will find the cost of the Book Value Report very reasonable at only $29.95. To go to the MH BOOK VALUE page Click Here

Louise

Post by Louise » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:00 am

Instead of buying a book to learn the value of your home, just go to the club house office and find out if the park sells homes for their residents, also, drive around your park and get the numbers off of other mobile homes in your park, call them and find out how much they are going for. Also, online you can probably find listing for other mobile homes similar to yours, in your area. Or you can buy a book (which is useless, because you only need to know the listing price of your home not other people's homes) or call a Mobile Homes Sales office out of the yellow pages and ask them to come over and broker your home. Or, off this site you can find someone to list your home???? Have fun

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:56 pm

The sugfestion was NOT to buy a book... but to get a low cost book value report.

If you want to Do-It-Yourself Browse thru the Manufactured Housing Multiple Listing Service. With thousands of listings the MH Global Network's MLS has emerged as the web's number one most popular destination for buyers searching for a manufactured home.

You can get a very good picture of the prices for various new used and repo homes in your area. The MLS includes listings BY OWNER, BY DEALER, BY BUILDER and BY FINANCE COMPANIES Listings are searchable by city, state, number of bedrooms and baths, manufacturer, year built and yes, by price.

A significant factor in the value of any home is the location. Each listing on the MLS also auto-interfaces with Yahoo Maps. There is a MAP link included each listings individual page. Almost like magic, When clicked it will auto-generate a map of the location of the home for sale, and the surrounding area.