new or used mobile home MI

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
Natasha

new or used mobile home MI

Post by Natasha » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:23 pm

Looking for used or new mobile home sales in either Michigan or Wisconsiin. Either person selling used mobile home or stores where one can be purchased. Any info would be great. Thanks much

David Oxhandler

Re: new or used mobile home MI

Post by David Oxhandler » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:10 pm

Start your search on line at the Manufactured Housing National Multiple Listing Service You will easily be able to search for exactly what your hoping for in your local area or increase the search to larger and larger circles. The listings are searchable by city, state, number of bedrooms and baths, manufacturer, year built and price. It is easy to get drive directions directly to any listing as each listing auto-interfaces with Yahoo Maps. Click the MAP link on any listing and it will auto-generate a map of the location of the home for sale and the surrounding area.

Also try the Manufactured Home Finder Web Site Their search matches your dream house with inventory of sellers in your local area. You input the specific requirements for your home using the fast, easy form HERE. Their network of Home Dealers, Brokers, Communities & Realtors will search for homes that meet or exceed your wish list. You will know before you leave home the locations of the homes and even finance programs that match your personal requirements. This program is paid for by local sellers that want to tell you about homes they have for sale and is ALWAYS 100% free to MH Buyers and Shoppers.

To search specifically for repos; There is a repo sale in progress now on line at National Wholesalers It looks like they have quiet a few

Jerry Gud

Post by Jerry Gud » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:49 pm

We're looking for a mobile home having ALL of the following:

1. Lot MUST be individually owned
2. Mobile must be new to 10 years
3. Mobile park must be 50+ to 55+
4. Must have occupant-owned area amenities, pool
5. Must have near or in-park res't., cocktail lounge
6. Must have near or on-premises golf
7. Must have nearby medical

Your early response is respectfully requested.

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:00 pm

i know it has been awhile since this post but i have a mobile home for sale its a 99 16x80 we have taken great care of it it has 3 bedrooms 2 baths. we are in jackson michigan are you still looking? 18,000 or any offer

kandis

Post by kandis » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:38 am

im looking for a used moble home nothing fancy for my family who just lost there home nov 10 2011 due to a house fire they lost everything.. they have three younger children as well that was stil living a home.. if you knw anyone who can help please feel free to email me... [email protected]