Need of housing immediatly with no available funding

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
Darlene

Need of housing immediatly with no available funding

Post by Darlene » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:33 am

Disabled and without a home to go......

I would like to know if there is any one out there that has the concern that I have. I am disabled totally and permanently. I a in my late 40's but I can get around without assisted livin. I have custody of a 14 year old girl that is rather healthy. We were told from the girl that we live with in which these living arrangments have been unsuitalbe for us as it was. Well any, we were told that we have to move immediately. The reason for us having to leave, is one of her daughters is moving back home and there just isn't enought room for us and her. Now this girl makes a great amount of money, and has a beautiful apartment in worcester. I thought the situation was unusual in which this girl has been out of here for years living on her own.

Well anyway, I have called the majority of housing authority programs and I get the same thing over and over, there is a waiting list, well i am on this waiting list, i have filled out there emerency forms like they wanted months ago. I have updated them to my situation and still nothing available, our lists are long. Well is everyone on these list risking homelessness that we are. Or are they in face of going to a shelter......i will not go to one, i would live in a car if it comes to that.

Well can anyone help.........i dont think so.......all the towns tell me.......how said is this whole government.......