indies

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
Linda

Re: indies

Post by Linda » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:43 pm

There are no plans there....only photographs. I emailed them but never got a response. To the person who did not like Indies: I'm asking why? What's wrong with them...what problems did you have?

Linda

Post by Linda » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:46 pm

Why?

Gill Blue

Post by Gill Blue » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:51 pm

I just purchased on last week should start setting it up next week.. if we dont have anymore rain delays.. email me and I will post some pics on my website

art

indies

Post by art » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:50 pm

indies is a good looking home but the service is horrible.i have some friends that bought one a year ago and not one service guy from the factory has been out there.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:00 am

Why not buy an Indies home? Can you email me a nd tell me what the problems are. Please I'm looking at 1 now and before I pay for the home I'd like to know what the problems are.

Thank,
Michelle

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:02 am

Why not buy an Indies home? Can you email me and tell me what the problems are. Please I'm looking at 1 now and before I pay for the home I'd like to know what the problems are.

Thank,
Michelle

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:21 am

Model 7746 is the best Indies House out right now. Thats the one I own so naturally i'm gonna be a little biased towards the other homes. Indes is great!

sharon joiner

Post by sharon joiner » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:21 pm

you have to go to indieshouse.net remember net, not com. click on the tunica show and it shos some interiors. my nephew just purchased a triple-wide--it's very nice--floated sheetrock, tile floors, etc. also it doesn't look like a mobile home on the outside either--service and follow-up was the only drawback. we are also looking at indies.

spw

Post by spw » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:10 pm

Try Best Homes of Alabama- ask for Mark Mink (205)330-9912. Very good people, very attentive to your needs and will work to earn your business.

Cajun504

Post by Cajun504 » Tue May 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Stay the hell away from indies homes!!!! The roof is poorly installed and warranted for one year. After the warrwnty is up the roof WILL give you problems!! You've been warned...