Mobilehomes for sale near Odessa,TX

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
Jeanie Harris

Mobilehomes for sale near Odessa,TX

Post by Jeanie Harris » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:27 pm

I am looking for an affordable mobilehome that is for sale in or near odessa,tx. I want one with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms that is in good condition. Other features I would like are a big kitchen with lots of cabinet spaces and a big livingroom.

David Oxhandler

Re: Mobilehomes for sale near Odessa,TX

Post by David Oxhandler » Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:33 am

Try the Nationwide Manufactured Housing MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE. The MLS includes listings BY OWNER, BY DEALER, BY BUILDER and BY FINANCE COMPANIES. The customized programming permits MH Shoppers to browse for the home of their choice. Listings are searchable by city, state, zip code, number of bedrooms and baths, manufacturer, year built and price.

The MLS started as a small MH FOR SALE BY OWNER section. This was expanded in December of 2003, to a nationwide service offering free listings to retailers, park sales operations and finance remarketing departments. As of May of 2004, only five months after the launch date, more than five hundred and ninety business participants, from coast to coast, have active accounts. With this level of participation from around the country you should be able to find exactly what your looking for in a manufactured home.

You can visit the site at MOBILEHOME.COM/mls

Kacey

Post by Kacey » Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:14 am

I have a really nice 1997 Oakwood 16x80 mobile home in the dfw area. 3br, 2 bath. Garden tub and separate shower in master bath. Also contains his and her sinks. Custom mirrors, spacious kitchen with lots of cabinet space. Walk in pantry (we had a freezer in here as well as groceries) Upgraded insulation and over sized AC unit. Will discount price enough to allow moving cost. Must sell.

SOCORRO ESCARCEGA

Post by SOCORRO ESCARCEGA » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:42 pm

I NEED A DOUBLE WIDE IN THE AREA OF NEW MEXICO OR WEST TX PLEASE SENND ME A E MAIL [email protected] TANK YOU

Kacey wrote:
>
> I have a really nice 1997 Oakwood 16x80 mobile home in
> the dfw area. 3br, 2 bath. Garden tub and separate shower
> in master bath. Also contains his and her sinks. Custom
> mirrors, spacious kitchen with lots of cabinet space. Walk in
> pantry (we had a freezer in here as well as groceries)
> Upgraded insulation and over sized AC unit. Will discount
> price enough to allow moving cost. Must sell.

Barney Smith

Post by Barney Smith » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:19 pm

Hi , I would like to know more about the mobile home you have for sale .
Like the price , and size of rooms .. \thank you

Barney Smith

Post by Barney Smith » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:19 pm

Hi , I would like to know more about the mobile home you have for sale .
Like the price , and size of rooms .. \thank you