Mobil Home Donation for Tax Write Off

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
Crystal1

Re: Mobil Home Donation for Tax Write Off

Post by Crystal1 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I am a children's case manager for an agency in eastern Pasco County, FL. I have a family of a grandmother and grandchild that are in need of a mobile home in good condition. Their current one is in very, very poor condition and to make all the repairs would likely cost more than the mobile home itself. The home no longer has a kitchen, needs all new floors (just wood plank from the bottom of MH) ceiling has rotted away, windows are missing or damaged, needs all new plumbing,etc.... I am looking for direction as to where to look for a donated mobile home. I am afraid the grandchild will be removed from the home due to condition of home. I am looking for ideas.... Thank you

sylvia0059

Post by sylvia0059 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:08 am

You should call all the local mobile home dealers and ask if they could donate one or sell it at a reduced price, your local HUD office and your local Dept. of Health and Human Services for other contact numbers.

If she lives in a rural area you can also try USDA Rural Development Office. Even if her income is very low they may have a loan for her.

kandis

Post by kandis » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:27 am

yes i was wondering if you stil had the moble home? my family just lost there moble home and eberything in it in a ouse fire november 10 2011.. im very positve we can have it moved my famiy has land to put it on.. my email is [email protected] hope to hear from you soon..

swr

Post by swr » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 am

I am in search of donated mobile home in Georgia or South Carolina. My friend who is a single Mother, is living in terrible conditions. Her current mobile home is literally falling apart and she is unable to afford more. The county is the poorest in the state and resources are maxed out. Any used mobile home would greatly improve the quality of life for her and her four year old son.

Blessings.

stacey

Post by stacey » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:57 pm

We have a mobile home in Canton MI that we are willing to donate to a good cause. It needs minor repairs to the doors but the kitchen and everything else is good. Removing it would have to be at your expense. Please let us know if you or someone you know might need this home,

Godson

Post by Godson » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:11 am

I'm looking for someone to donate a mobile home in good shape. I have a baby on the way and would truly appreciate it. Maybe one day I would be able to pay you back or help someone else in the future. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:15 am

Your location might help???

Godson

Post by Godson » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 am

I am in Fl the Northwestern part

rayandnina

Re: Mobil Home Donation in Lancaster PA

Post by rayandnina » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Inherited a good condition 2 BR 2 BA single wide Redman approx 23 years old....we would be glad to donate it. Removing it from the current park location would be at your expense. Well kept through out the years. Hope to find a new owner soon!

Pastor Alfred Kerr

Post by Pastor Alfred Kerr » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Good afternoon everyone or morning!

I'm a Pastor in Tucson AZ looking for someone interested in donating a double wide mobile home in good conditions to use as a Church Parsonage and later a childrens church module. Just to reiterate the obvious it will be tax deductible for we are non-profit and have been in the Tucson community for 40 years. If anyone is interested please contact us at (520)282-37607 or (520) 294-4013. God Bless

Pastor Alfred Kerr