refinancing single wide moblie home with a land purchase

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
mike swartz

refinancing single wide moblie home with a land purchase

Post by mike swartz » Sun Mar 24, 2002 11:18 am

hi i was looking into refinancing my current loan of single wide with a land purchase anyone that know a good place please let me know thanks

ps i am in pennsylvania hope that helps

David Oxhandler

Re: refinancing single wide moblie home with a land purchase

Post by David Oxhandler » Sun Mar 24, 2002 11:00 pm

While bankers would like you th feel that they are doing you a favor, lending you money, the exact oppisit is true. You are doing them a huge favor. Have you noticed that banks have marbel steps while most folks you know have wood decks ? This is so because the banks make huge profits on mortgages and other types of loans.

Let the bankers compete for that refinace loan. Shop around and find the program that best fits your situation. It is easy to find a manufactured home loan on line

Submit the fast, easy form at http://manufacturedhomeloan.com/ , select your loan preferences. They forward your request for to participating manufactured housing finance offices across the country.

BE AN INFORMED CONSUMER. Collect as much infomaiton from as many sources as possable. Once the leg work is done its a lot easier to make decisions. At www.manufacturedhomeloan.com they do ALL the leg work

The service is FREE. You elect to get your information by e-mail, snail mail, fax, or you can request that a representative of each finance company phone you to explain their programs and application process.

Start NOW at http://manufacturedhomeloan.com/

David [email protected]

RONALD JANUARY

INTREST RATE AT COUNTRY WIDE

Post by RONALD JANUARY » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:27 pm

MY WIFE AND I ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A HOME.WE PICKED A HOME AND REC'D APPROVAL FOR FINANCE WITH COUNTRY WIDE AT 7.25% INTREST RATE. WE DECIDED TO GO WITH A SMALLER HOME THE DAY WE GOT THE APPROVAL. AND AFEW DAYS LATER THEY SAID OUR INTREST RATE WENT UP TO 8.35% . IS THIS NORMAL . ONE DAY 7.25% 2-DAY'S LATER 8.35% I ASK WHY DID THE RATE GO UP THEY SAID BECAUSE WE WENT TO A LESS EXPENSIVE HOME. PLEASE IF SOMEONE HAVE INFO ON THIS HELP.

rmurray

Re: INTREST RATE AT COUNTRY WIDE

Post by rmurray » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:38 pm

Yes rate fluctuations are about 3 times per day...If you have not "locked" in the rate in writing they can go up again and again..A higher rate for smaller mortgages is not unusual....All lenders pay their dollars in dollars...not percents..8% of a small loan might well be far less dollars than 7% of a much higher loan...Banks often offer higher rates to the large savers as well...Larger Cd's often earn a different rate than a smaller one...This is tradition in the banking business....Good Luck with your new home...