What are my options?

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
Mark

What are my options?

Post by Mark » Sat May 22, 2004 1:03 pm

I need some serious help!! I have a mortgage on a double wide here in Arizona. The problems are as follows: I owe more than its worth, I cannot refinance due to the fact I am on rented land. The home is falling apart faster than I can keep up with it. I have a family of six and we have outgrown this place a long time ago. The quality of life here in the park has fallen off dramitically. I have small children and I don't let them go out at all unsupervised due to shady activities. I have asked this question a million times and never once did I get an answer! What options do I have to get out of this house I WILL take a loss!! I need OUT before I lose my sanity. I cannot get a loan to make needed repairs and I am exhausted trying to do so. Any Help is very sincerely appreciated. Please Email me as much and as frequently as necessary. Pleas put "Mobile Home" in the subject line :) Thanks again.

Mark

Mark

Re: What are my options?

Post by Mark » Sun May 23, 2004 4:48 pm

I don't know why you can refi, most mobile homes are on rented or leased land.

See if the park wants to buy it. If you take a loss, can you make the difference between what it would sell for and what you owe? If you can't, you may just be stuck.

Patricia Riccardi

Post by Patricia Riccardi » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:01 am

i have paid off over 50% of my double wide modular home is there any lenders that can help me refinance to pay off high inter credit cards if i'm on rented land?
please help
patty

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:38 pm

At ManufacturedHomeLender.com they match manufactured housing lenders and borrowers. Threy are offering financing and refinancing

With ManufacturedHomeLender.com , you'll save time and money. You will discover which participating lenders offer the best programs and rates to meet your needs. Starting out with the right loan can add up to substantial savings over the years.

Click HERE to go there NOW!