Insurance for 1978 fleetwood mobile home with land

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
Andrew H.

Insurance for 1978 fleetwood mobile home with land

Post by Andrew H. » Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:55 pm

Hello,

I am financing the above mobile home for 66,800 which in broward county Florida, in the city of Pembroke Pines, the cost is below the average with land. I am looking for insurance on this, as I need flood, hurricane, and fire, as well as the different things that need to be insured. Please advice on this amd contact me at the email address above.

Thank you for your time...

Andrew

rmurray

Re: Insurance for 1978 fleetwood mobile home with land

Post by rmurray » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:06 am

Most homeowners does NOT cover flood insurance anymore (manufactured or stick home)....you will have to buy federal flood insurance for that..

Shop around..Broward county has tens of thousands of manufactured homes and there will be many insurance company choices...Hurricane country can be expensive...BUT..the beach is near by..smile

rmurray

I stand corrected...

Post by rmurray » Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:59 am

Seems Ken Quist the moderator of this group e-mailed me and said he has insurance that does include flood...This is important when comparing prices..most do not include flood and you have to buy a separte policy....

Ken should have posted this info here...

Try shopping the insurance section of this web site...The sellers on this site specialize in manufactured homes..