Selling Manufactured Homes - Michigan

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
Dave

Selling Manufactured Homes - Michigan

Post by Dave » Tue May 27, 2003 10:01 pm

To whom this concerns or can assist.

Working on selling my 1998 manufactured home in northville, michigan. Have noticed that not too many realtors in the area that touch these type of homes and its mostly FSBO.

Would someone out there kindly point mein the right direction. I've tried advertising in the newspapers, stores, and other fourms, but nothing as of yet has surfaced with the sale.

I know that I'm not the only one spinning my wheels on this house. Esp, when my wife and I already own another home.

Please contact me at [email protected] for any ideas or suggestions.

Thank You,

Dave

rmurray

Re: Selling Manufactured Homes - Michigan

Post by rmurray » Wed May 28, 2003 6:03 am

Selling a manufactured home is not much different than selling any home...It can take a long time...just like selling a stick home..Most stick homes do not sell in less than 6 months..then only after the sellers have lowered the price a number of times...Some stick homes stay on the market for a year or more...The same can easily happen with a manufactured home...

The location of the home is the important thing...If the location is desirable it will sell...if the location is not desirable...it will sell..but at a lower price and might take much longer...just like resales of stick built homes...

There are resale manufactured home brokers in many parts of the country...You did not mention which city you are in..but you could check with the yellow pages of manufactured homes on this site..