mobile home finance companys

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
scarlett ratcliff

mobile home finance companys

Post by scarlett ratcliff » Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:43 pm

does. anyone know a good finance company?? have i ever been through the wringer. one company i worked with for 2 months was given a high intrest rate. i am self employed so they gave me a hard time about that. i own 4 mobiles and land and that is a great deal of my income. another company has some of my information and they went out of business overnight.that company was conesco. so her iam looking all over again. HELP>

Jason Sardi

Re: mobile home finance companys

Post by Jason Sardi » Tue May 20, 2003 9:34 am

If you live in Pennsylvania I can help you personally, as I'm a mortgage broker licensed in the state. If not, it depends on where you live of who you can go too. Feel free to email me directly to let me know.

Jason Sardi

Lila Shelley

Post by Lila Shelley » Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:30 am

I'm looking for Mobil Home 16 by 80, I live in a Sunshine 1984.

G Walker

Post by G Walker » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:38 pm

I live in Florida . We sold our small block home in Sarasota FL and moved to North FL. We bought a triple wide and 5 acres. Now we cant find anyone to loan us money just cause they all shy away from Manufactured homes. Can any one help us? We need to refinance next year in the spring.

[email protected] .... G Walker

rmurray

Re: mobile home finance companies

Post by rmurray » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:52 pm

Check the loan section of this web site..You will find lenders who specialize in manufactured homes........If this does not work call some of the new home dealers in your area for a referral to one experienced in manufactured homes..

Scarlett

Post by Scarlett » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:57 pm

I am seeking finance companys in Nevada to refinace two rental properties . One is a 1973 doublewide on 5 acres near Carson City Nv . The other a 1977 doublewide on leased land in Reno . Also willing to trade for AZ. or Southern Ca. area mobile .

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:31 am

Investment property is a different type of lending....The older unit's value is in the land....You should visit a commercial loan officer in your area...You will need personal financial statements and copy of the books on these units...Be ready to convince the banker why he should invest in you and your business..I would suggest a small locally owned lender who will have an idea of the value of your assets in your area...Good Luck

edevers

Re: Replacement cost home insurance

Post by edevers » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:45 am

We are trying to buy Wellington 1989 mobile in Citrus County, Fl. So far all local insurance companies will only quate Citizens and they will only insure book value of 44,000.00 but not include the land in the value. Our mortage will be for 85,000.00 so we must have at least that amount of coverage...Foremost is not selling in Fl. at this time..Any help will be appreciated...

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:53 pm

A previous post...reads them all....

Manufactured home insurance help near?
Posted by: admin (ocalflxa-as-1-209-208-85-143.dyn.atlantic.net)
Date: January 22, 2007 11:01PM

Manufactured home insurance help near?

-- Daytona Beach News Journal - Sun 01/21/07 12:10:12 am --
...concession Friday by Senators may provide mobile home owners some relief.... incentives to get insurers to write policies for mobile home residents...Because of the crisis, the Florida Manufactured Housing Association has raised $7 million to begin writing policies and is seeking a state matching grant...newer manufactured housing has become more durable and storm-resistant, but...

See [www.news-journalonline.com]

Sylvia

Post by Sylvia » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:01 pm

You don't insure the land, it's not going anywhere. A homeowners policy covers landscape and garages and outbuildings as a percentage of the homes total cost.