vacant homes

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
Lisa

vacant homes

Post by Lisa » Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:47 am

I have a second house that I am trying to find insurance for. I don't know what options I have. The companies I spoke to said if it is not being rented then it is vacant, even if I live there once in awhile. What does vacant mean. How can I make it not vacant status? What different types of home insurance policies are there?

Kenneth Quist

Re: vacant homes

Post by Kenneth Quist » Wed Aug 07, 2002 4:32 pm

I fyou live there once in awhile then it can possibly be considered a seasonal home. Give us a call 800-798-2288

richard swineheart

Post by richard swineheart » Fri Oct 11, 2002 5:26 am

We've just purchased an older mobile home in Alabama as a second home. We live in Michigan and are trying to purchase ins. on this second home before we head down next month. The tags are due and they want us to show proof of ins. along with a check. We'll be living there 6 months out of the year. Can you help us find affordable ins.?

joe

Post by joe » Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:46 pm

I have a home that will eventually be placed on a piece of real property. It is currently headed for a storage lot to wait for the permanent site to be prepared for the home. How do I insure the home while it sits on a storage lot?