Toter Insurance

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
Sharee Boyd

Toter Insurance

Post by Sharee Boyd » Mon Jul 09, 2001 1:00 pm

We have a small mobile home moving business in Mena, Arkansas. My insurance carrier is not going to provide that kind of insurance anymore. I need a list of other insurance companies who provide mobile home carrier insurance. I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you
Sharee Boyd

Kenneth J. Quist

RE: Toter Insurance

Post by Kenneth J. Quist » Mon Jul 09, 2001 3:53 pm

I will give you the name of an insurance agent who writes for the same company I do in AR. but it is better if you can use a local agent. THe name is Mena Insurance @501-394-2244. THey will expect your call.

BEC

Post by BEC » Sat Oct 27, 2001 7:56 am

What about Toter Insurance Agents in Kentucky

Sandy

Post by Sandy » Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:46 pm

We are having the same problem In PA. Why is it so hard to find toter and cargo insurance carriers for this field. Any help or tips in the PA area would be appreciated.

rich gregg

Post by rich gregg » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:25 pm

I have been writing Toter insurance in 15 states for the past 18 months, moved to a company by the name of Brooke Insurance and apparently they don't want my book of business that in 1yr 4 mo. I was writing close to a million dollars in premiums. Do you know a Nationwide Insurance Company that I could work thru who would like to have this plus more premiums on their books this next year? I had very good repoir with my clients until I moved to Brooke where they have let 83,000. worth of premiums slip out of their hands in November and more than that this month. I am needing appointments with a couple of brokers, but they don't seem real interested as they told me almost 3 months ago that it would be taken care of and as of today, I am still waiting with my hands tied to write the business. Now my character is as bad as their's as I told my clients I would be able to keep on servicing their business when I moved to Brooke, but they will not get off center and get these appointments for me, which I already have talked to the owners and they are just waiting for the paperwork to come thru on the fax and Brooke just serms to have a real problem putting 4 pieces of paper in the fax machine to acquire these 2 appointments.

Please reply if you have any information for me.

Thank you
Richard Gregg,

larry wood

Post by larry wood » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:00 pm

Kings Insurance of Omaha Neb. carrys toter Ins and also mobile home related coverage I carry Insurance through them and they have always seemed ready to do business...but I to am looking for someone to compete maybe to bring down cost.........Thier number is 1-800-383-5224 ask for Dean Bauer