question?

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
sarah

question?

Post by sarah » Fri Mar 16, 2001 9:47 am

I live in the Texarkana area and I would like to know of an insurance agent specializing in manufactured housing.
thanks,
sarah

Kenneth J. Quist

RE: question?

Post by Kenneth J. Quist » Fri Mar 16, 2001 10:32 am

Yes we do. You can call us @ 1-800-798-2288. or you can also fill out an application @ mobilehomeinsurancequote.com

ALICIA GOMEZ

Post by ALICIA GOMEZ » Thu May 24, 2001 4:11 pm

I live in Escondido, San Diego, CA. I purchased a M.H a year and a half ago. I've been experiencing saggy floors and the manufactured home is uneven, some area's are up to about 2inches unleveled. I submitted a claim to my insurance and it was denied. I need a estimate to find out what the cost of this will be can you give me a name and number of someone in my area?

ALICIA GOMEZ

Post by ALICIA GOMEZ » Thu May 24, 2001 6:06 pm

I live in Escondido, San Diego, CA. I purchased a M.H a year and a half ago. I've been experiencing saggy floors and the manufactured home is uneven, some area's are up to about 2inches unleveled. I submitted a claim to my insurance and it was denied. I need a estimate to find out what the cost of this will be can you give me a name and number of someone in my area?

Kenneth J. Quist

Post by Kenneth J. Quist » Thu May 24, 2001 6:46 pm

One source would be to find a mobile home parts and supply company and ask them for a competent repair company. It sounds like you may have some issues which stemed from the house being setup. For that you would go back to the dealer you bought it from. Also, check and see about the manufacturers warranty. The other discussion forums on mobilehome.com may be able to give you better advice, try them.

Sandy

Post by Sandy » Fri Jun 01, 2001 4:05 pm

Alicia,
I just bougth a MH and it comes with a 5 year warranty. When you bought it a year and a half ago, did you buy it new? Saggy floor and 2 inches uneven definately sound like improper set and that should be covered by the warranty.