insurance cover set up

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
arna

insurance cover set up

Post by arna » Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:53 am

does mh cover set up /installation problems.

i am in the middle of installing a new colony doublewide, the dealer was very reputable, however in our case is not following manufacturing installation procedures, now we have structural and other issues. i am wondering if i can put a claim into my homeowners to maybe get the ball rolling on a replacment home due to dealer error.

also i paid for my policy 1 year in advance but i can't get my policy until the home is in place and pictures are taken....so does this prevent me from being covered in NY...so do i have insurance?

i am supposed to have replacment cost in place for the home..but i will double check that this company has it correct. I just need to confirm it is on both the home and personal property correct?

rmurray

Re: insurance cover set up

Post by rmurray » Sun Sep 15, 2002 7:08 pm

Your homeowners would not cover this type of thing...You should be talking to your states HUD enforcement agency...

As a matter of fact the homeowners affords no coverage until the home is completely built and you have moved in..

angela

Re: finding insurance coverage

Post by angela » Sat Oct 26, 2002 4:49 pm

i just purchase and am tring to find some insurance i have called a couple of places but they told me that coverage on mobile homes is different i would need to find someone who does that kind of coverage. where can i get insurance coverage for a mobile home.

Ron Chapman

Post by Ron Chapman » Thu Oct 31, 2002 8:41 am

We offer insurance and warranties depending on which states you live in. Give us a call or visit our website Cypress-und.com

Thank you

angela

Post by angela » Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:36 pm

i purchased a mobile home in new jersey and am having a hard time find someplace to get insurance every place i call does not do insurance for mobile homes.if you know a place in new jersey please let me know i would greatly appreciate it....................

Chuckz

Post by Chuckz » Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:33 pm

Call Foremost Insurance Co at 800-752-2461. They supply mobile home insurance throughout the US.

tdc

Post by tdc » Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:52 pm

I need coverage on my 1992 14' X 70' my policy expired and I am currently
not covered. Can anyone help me?