Southern California-How do you find contractor who knows manufactured homes?

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
nogeekspls

Southern California-How do you find contractor who knows manufactured homes?

Post by nogeekspls » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm

I lost two homes in a fire here in Southern California.

We are going to rebuild one larger home rather then two.

I am having a heck of a time trying to find a contractor in my area that is familiar with manufactured homes?

I am ready to start my project now, soils done,power there,septic there. I am ready to order the house. Now I need a contractor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David Oxhandler

Re: Southern California-How do you find contractor who knows manufactured homes?

Post by David Oxhandler » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:03 pm

THE MANUFACTURED HOME FINDER is the easiest way to locate manufactured home retailers... You input the specific requirements for your home using a fast and easy form and our network of Home Dealers, Brokers, Realtors in your area will contact you. This way you will know before you leave home which local sellers have the homes, locations and even finance programs that best suit your needs.Click Here For More Details
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

c spence

Employment:

Post by c spence » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:41 pm

I have recently returned to so. cal from oregon where I have 15 years experance in the manufactured housing industry. All phases compatent. Installation, removeall,and re-model.posses all tools short of rolling trays. Eager to work,needing tips or leads as how best to approch this. thank you kindly.

abraham.a

Re: Southern California-How do you find contractor who knows manufactured homes?

Post by abraham.a » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:55 pm

i prefer googling for the local contractor , that is the best thing that google offers and we should take .
rent tucson arizona