Business Plan

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
victory

Business Plan

Post by victory » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:38 pm

Does anyone know were I might could obtain a sample copy of a business plan for a start-up Manufactered Home Land-lease Community? If so, could you please share with me. Thanks in advance.

David Oxhandler

Re: Business Plan

Post by David Oxhandler » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:33 pm

Development, Marketing & Operation of Manufactured Home Communities is a comprehensive introduction to the entire MHC business covering:Land DevelopmentFeasibility Studies Business Plan DevelopmentEngineering Financing Construction Installation Property Management In-Fill This book addresses the land development and initial operation of manufactured home rental and subdivision communities in the U.S. and Canadian markets.Designed for the professional as well as the engineering student and would-be developer, this easy-to-follow guide takes you from an introduction to the manufactured housing industry through the steps of successful sales and leasing. Get more details Here
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

Easteddie

Post by Easteddie » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:05 pm

I have been providing custom consulting services to developers and investors since 1981. These include include business plans, and market & econmic feasibility studies for manufactured home land lease communities.

My services are not free however, but may be reduced if a part of an FHA 207m or 221(d)4 acquisition and development community financing program.

Easteddie

Post by Easteddie » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 pm

Yes. Call me and we can discuss. 813 661-5901