info on a mobile home mover

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
reece33

info on a mobile home mover

Post by reece33 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:39 pm

Has anyone heard of CI Investments. The company was suppose to move my home at beggining of June. I have lost a big sum and have not heard from him since. If anyone has heard of the company and knows anything, it would be most apreciated!
Reece33

rmurray

Re: info on a mobile home mover

Post by rmurray » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:58 pm

Where are you.???..Is this a dealer or home mover???...I hope you are not far from Maryland....

CI Investments
1522 Sharen Dr, Ste H
Salisbury, MD 21804

Toll Free: (888) 231-0339
Fax: 410/341-3704

http://www.ciinvestmentsusa.com/index.html

I am always sceptical of companies who lead their ads with scripture...Makes me feel like since they go to church they want you to believe they are honest...No dealer can deliver new homes nationwide....No dealer has the set up licenses required in every state.....

I assume you have called and/or e-mailed them hundreds of times already..If not start NOW..

Found this article on a Google Search....Which Originally published July 3, 2006

http://www.delmarvanow.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... /607030302

You will want to read ASAP and take the article's advice and contact the detective investigating Moses." Bondrew ...A fake name...Looks like you have been robbed...If it makes you feel better..you are not the only one...

The article explains all....It lists the owners cell phone and the detective's name and number...Help them put this crook in jail...

Maybe your post will help others to stay away....

admin

Post by admin » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:41 pm

Check the Manufactured Housing Yellow Pages You will find listings for transporters under the SERVICE catagory... if you dont find what your looking for there or need good references look in the Yellow Pages State Association Section. Contact your local MH Associaiton for transport ad installaton contractor references
David Oxhandler
mailto:[email protected]

BurnedbyCI

Post by BurnedbyCI » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Kiss your money goodbye. Take them to court. Pray...those are a few options. I personally just 3 days ago finished taking his "christian" self to court. I have a number...good luck with it working or if it does, getting a phone call back. It's 888-231-0339. If you talk to him, tell him that the Lord is watching him. Good luck and I hope that you have better luck than me.