Consumer plumbing Recovery

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
Randall B Vaughn

Consumer plumbing Recovery

Post by Randall B Vaughn » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:39 am

Can anyone help me? I need the address of the organization that will address the issue of faulty plumbing in my mobile home . I would like to have it replumbed if it is eligible. Thanks RBV

rmurray

Re: Consumer plumbing Recovery

Post by rmurray » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:23 pm

You should visit the web site and see if your home is still eligible...Time limits on the settlement are running out...

Go here and read FAQ too see...

http://www.pbpipe.com/index1.htm

Phone and address are..

I have had a leak in my home. How do I receive recovery?
Complete a Claim Eligibility Form online or manually complete a printed copy and mail it to CPRC
Or request a Claim Eligibility Form from the CPRC by calling 1-800-392-7591 or by writing to CPRC at PO Box 869006, Plano, TX 75086-9006. When received by the CPRC, the form will be reviewed to determine if the home is eligible for recovery under the Cox Settlement.

From what I read they will pay for documented leak repair costs and some expenses..if the home qualifies....Good Luck...

Of course there is nothing stopping you from replacing the house if it is no longer eligible...

Randall B Vaughn

Re: Consumer plumbing Recovery

Post by Randall B Vaughn » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:47 am

Thanks for your help.The home is in very good condition other than the leaking connections underneath.I don't have the conscience to sell it to someone without repairing it first.RBV