Where are no dogs allowed parks in Florida?

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
Gene

Where are no dogs allowed parks in Florida?

Post by Gene » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:02 pm

I would appreciate hearing about MH Parks in Florida that do not allow dogs. At least sections of the park where dogs are not allowed. Thanks much.

Chrissy Jackson

Re: Where are no dogs allowed parks in Florida?

Post by Chrissy Jackson » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:29 am

Are you looking for a list of communities that do not allow dogs or have specific pet sections? Are you asking if it is legal? Please help me with more info.

Gene

Post by Gene » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:09 am

Sorry I wasn't clear. I do not want to hear barking dogs close to my residence so I am interested in a list of communities that do not allow dogs. Or a list of communities that have sections of the community that do not allow dogs. Thanks again.

Chrissy Jackson

Post by Chrissy Jackson » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:15 am

Okay, I don't personally have one of those, but I would think an email inquiry to lots of communities with websites would be beneficial. Just a note to remember, however, is service animals. These [mostly dogs] can be found in no pet communities and in no pet sections and according to federal law, are not pets, and must be permitted.

Cindy

Post by Cindy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:21 pm

I am looking for a dog community. Is there anywhere I an go to find one in California? I have a pet therapy dog that I take to hospitals, assisted living and rehab facilities. Apparently she is not considered a "service" dog. She is better behaved than ALOT of peoples children.

Does anyone know of any?

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:16 am

CA government has a wweb site that migft help...At the least it will help with your telephone search...All parks in the state are listed here with phone number and address...You search by county or city...

http://www.hcd.ca.gov/codes/mp/mp.cgi