Mobile or Manufactured Home Park Management

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
Linda Shipman

Mobile or Manufactured Home Park Management

Post by Linda Shipman » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:10 am

I am an experienced Mobile Home Park Manager seeking a Management position. Would consider any area depending on conditions I am currently in Texas, I can relocate. Experience ranges from small parks to a 320 lot with Storage units as well as Commercial strip center all together. This was a team position and since my husband has passed will need a position which would not require a couple. I have strong leasing and control experience as well as lease to own and remodel and repair experience. I get along well with tenants even when they are in default and have had good recovery. I have the drive and ability to clean up a depressed park and bring it up to date. (Accounting Major, Heavy Sales and Bookeeping Experience, HOA, Activities, Computer). Please feel free to contact me and request a resume. Thank you for your kind consideration. Linda

E. Frank Goodrich

Re: Mobile or Manufactured Home Park Management

Post by E. Frank Goodrich » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:01 am

Please email me directly. Thank you.

happy1

Re: Mobile or Manufactured Home Park Management

Post by happy1 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:03 pm

Linda, Did you find something?
I would like to see your resume.
Nancy

nikete2008

Course on Park Owned Mobile Homes

Post by nikete2008 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Just wanted to ask if there is any reading material out there that someone has used as it relates to park owned mobile homes ? I manage a park with half of the homes owned by the park and I am always looking for reading materials. I have many books and CD's on parks but not much is said about park owned homes. Thanks,Terry

David Oxhandler

Re: Course on Park Owned Mobile Homes

Post by David Oxhandler » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:38 am

See our recently featured article Successful Strategies For Mobile Home Park Home Rentals If you want additional strategies for rental mobile homes, attend the Mobile Home Park Investors Summit conference which will be held in Anaheim, California on February 20 to 22.you can get more details online or call 888-304-2333.
David Oxhandler
[email protected]