hollypark home

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
greg

hollypark home

Post by greg » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:28 pm

i am looking at purchasing i believe 1974/1975 hollypark home. unit is in good very good condition set up in its origanal lot and will stay tthere. can anyone give me an idea as to probably value at this time and if there where any problems (manufacture) with this name?

Scott

Re: hollypark home

Post by Scott » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:41 pm

Good home....Value is different depending what part of the country you're in.

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:22 am

In trhese years this home was built by the Amish community in Shipshiwanna, IN..Was one of the best in the industry...Well maintained this would still be a great home....

Nate

Post by Nate » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:26 pm

I bought and sold a Holly Park in NE WI and no complaints from me or the folks that I owner financed it to. Solid piece of tin,

Nate-WI

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:09 pm

You can order a manufactured housing book value report on line at https://ssl.xpr.com/mfdhousing/mhcredit/value.php.

All reports are filed by an experienced Manufactured Housing Valuator, based on the information that you submit about your home. A Value Report will be returned to your e-mail within 3 days (excluding Sat and Sun).

This is not a full appraisal and the results should not be relied on for major decisions. but will give you an idea of what your homes is selling for at retailer locations across the country.

TO go there now CLICK HERE.

Tod

i d tags

Post by Tod » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:31 pm

i have a 1972 hollypark trailer and i need to know where the seriel number is located ty