100% refi on manufactured homes

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
bobby bailey

100% refi on manufactured homes

Post by bobby bailey » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:03 pm

is there any lenders out there that will do 100% refi's on manufactured homes in a rural area in missouri.

Tammy Waschalk

Re: 100% refi on manufactured homes

Post by Tammy Waschalk » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:53 pm

I have a question regarding a mortgage of mine. If you can help that would be great. Me and my husband Ray bought a mobile home and it was financed through Green Point Credit which is now Green Tree. The problem is we bought it for $32,000 about 8 or 9 years ago and found out we still owe $30,551.23 on it. They have been charging $43.90 Principal and $223.09 Interest. I found this out when I asked for a payoff due to we were trying to sell it. I need to get this out of Green Trees hands but do not know where or how to go about it. My problem is it is a 16x80 single wide and no one wants to refinance a single wide.

Thanks for your time and cooperation,
Tammy

rmurray

Re: 100% refi on manufactured homes

Post by rmurray » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:30 pm

There are many lenders who will refi a manufactured home...

The terms of you loan were in the contract you signed..Greentree is only billing to those terms....Long term mortages all have much larger interest payments in the beginning of the loan....The only way you can change this is tro send extra money each and every months....