Intrested in being an expert witness?

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
Robert L. Smith

Intrested in being an expert witness?

Post by Robert L. Smith » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:56 pm

Hi, my name is Robert Smith. I work at the Law Offices of Michael E. Blue in Seattle, WA. We are currently looking for someone with knowlege and/or some experience in mobile home park management or ownership, in regards to subjects such as set-back requirements - spacing, distances, etc. and fire protection and suppression requirements for mobile home parks in the King County-Seattle area, who may be interested in serving as an expert witness in an upcoming court case concerning property damage liability. Our client's mobile home was destroyed by fire from a neighboring mobile home's outbuilding, and a person with mobile home background testifying in regards to the elements mentioned above would be of a great benefit to him and the expert witness, who would of course be compensated equitably for their efforts in this case, and if interested, kept on file as an expert witness in subsequently related cases that this law firm may become involved in.
If interested, please contact myself at 206-919-0434 or 206-271-9942, or leave message, any time of day. Also, my e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you,

Robert

Edward

Re: Intrested in being an expert witness?

Post by Edward » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:06 am

Consider my qualifications as shown on:

www.factorybuilthome.com/ or
www.mobilehomepark.com/

Edward "Ed" Hicks
"Ask Eddie" in the Journal
Of Manufactured Housing
PO Box 2795
Brandon, FL 33509
(813) 661-5901 Office
(801) 846-8322 E-Fax

johnarendsen

Re: Intrested in being an expert witness?

Post by johnarendsen » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:14 pm

I've been an expert witness in the Manufactured Housing industry for the past 20 years. I've been participating on several MH discussion groups and have read and been engaged with Ed Hicks on several occasions. Although I've never met him personally judging from the facts you've disclosed regarding this case I'm confident that Mr. Hicks has the credentials and track record to be of service to you on this case.