computer software rent management

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
Hampton Villiage

computer software rent management

Post by Hampton Villiage » Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:43 pm

Can you recomend 2 good software programs for rent management community with less than 150 spaces. Need to be cost effective.

Chrissy

Re: computer software rent management

Post by Chrissy » Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:21 pm

There is only one I would recommend - - - ManageAmerica - - - they are inexpensive, wonderfully easy and very user friendly for both employees and residents. Try linking up with their website at manageamerica.com

steve

Post by steve » Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:42 pm

the best software on the market is rentmanager. I have been using it for 7 years and it is easy to use, gives you great reports. It is hands down the best on the market. I dont work for them I only use them. Check them out at rentmanager.com

John

Post by John » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:54 pm

I went to the manageamerica site, it's just a login site and you cannot login without a s/n and p/w. Did a net search of manageamerica and came up with some sites that talk about it, but nowhere to register. How do you get into the site?
Also, is there anything available for less than $1000?? My owner won't pay for anything that much. Need to find a cheap program.

chrissy

Post by chrissy » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:21 am

I have sent a message to the Manage America folks. They should be getting back to you shortly.

Paula

Post by Paula » Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:14 am

Hi,
Can you do me a favor? I'm looking for a good MH management program and see you recommend ManageAmerica, but I can't find it anwhere. Their site requires s/n and p/w as some else mentioned. Can you tell me where to find and possibly try a demo.
Thank you

Paula

Post by Paula » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:40 pm

Hi Chrissy,

My hubby and I in the process of purchasing our first mobile home park.(143 spaces/Florida) Wer'e very excited and have a million and one questions. Wev'e purchased a few of your books and so far have gathered tons of very useful info...thanks.
Also, I've checked into software programs and have narrowed it down to two, but before we make a final desicion, we'd really like to take a look at manage america, as you recommend it. I can't log into their website though. Can you direct me in the right direction on finding them?

Also, I see you have seminars(classes)? coming up in June, July and Aug. in Florida. Can you send me some more info as to what they exactly consist of. We'd love to attend and be as involved as possible.

Although wev'e been in the mobile home industry for many years (set up company),owner/operators of our own park will be a whole new ball game and we want to be as prepared and informed as possible.

Thanks!

Darrel

Post by Darrel » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:31 am

I'm Trying to contact Manage america. Do you have an email address for this company?
Darrel

Chrissy Jackson

Post by Chrissy Jackson » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:41 pm

No, I don't have an email for ManageAmerica. Right now, they are only marketing their product to large companies. You might try calling (760) 770-6500.

tristen

Post by tristen » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:15 pm

Check out residentmap.com. They are easy to use and cost effective. You can e-mail [email protected] for more information and pricing. I think they would be around $200/month for you.

Hope that helps!