Manager Needed

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
Nicci Ellefson

Manager Needed

Post by Nicci Ellefson » Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:06 am

We are looking for a manager for a 60-pad, 55+ community in a beautiful area of Florida. Very close to the water. We have a newly renovated single family home, and a separate office building. If interested, please e-mail me @ [email protected].

Tom Kiester

Re: Manager Needed

Post by Tom Kiester » Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:24 am

I would like to learn more about this opportunity. Please tell me more and i will send you my resume. you may call me at 239-340-1630. I am living in southwest Florida on Fort Myers Beach. i would like to know where the community is. Thank you.

Roger St. George

Post by Roger St. George » Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:59 am

Can you give me an idea of the salary range for this position? (a broad range would be acceptable, I am somewhat flexible at the moment)

Ronda Hughes

Post by Ronda Hughes » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:38 pm

Could you provide a little more detail as to location of community and salary range. I am interested. Thanks

Nicci Ellefson

Post by Nicci Ellefson » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:05 pm

Thanks for all your interest. We have filled the manager position at Edgewater MHP in Florida. FYI, we give our manager free pad rent ($225), plus $350 per month. In addition to management duties, he also mows the grass.

ray bennett

Post by ray bennett » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:10 pm

I am interested in either single or couples management at +55 MHP in Florida.
Excellent references, business and marketing/sales background, strong experience in client relations. Seeking to relocate within the next 6-12 months. Telephone interview and plus for prospective employer. Some MH background at manufacturing, and site level. Predominate background in transportation management. Old fashioned values of dependability, honesty, and industry. Excellent in MS Office Suite 2010 softwares. Would like to be involved if available in home sales as well as the MH park management. Please respond with phone number. thank you