Buying or Refinancing Manufactored Homes

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
Jason Sardi

Buying or Refinancing Manufactored Homes

Post by Jason Sardi » Thu May 01, 2003 12:18 pm

If anyone needs help in obtaining financing or wanting to refinance their manufactored home and you live in Pennsylvania, email me or give me a call at my toll free number 1-866-262-8720 ext. 229.

Regards,

Jason Sardi

Lisa Stuelke

Re: Buying or Refinancing Manufactored Homes

Post by Lisa Stuelke » Wed May 14, 2003 7:18 pm

Do you know of any financial companies that handle mobile homes that are located in a mobile home community for the state of Iowa?

Kim Maddox

Post by Kim Maddox » Tue May 24, 2005 9:49 am

Do you know if it's possible to get a land/home package financed with a recent deed in lieu foreclosure on my record? I recently closed on a house and then got a divorce and had to give the house back. I make good money and can afford a house within reason of my budget and would like to finance one soon. Can you tell me how hard it is to do this?

Irma Gallegos

Post by Irma Gallegos » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:06 am

I am trying to refinance my mobile home, it is a double wide w/brick underbind. It is on a contruction loan and I am trying to get it refinance to a regular loan. I only make 9.50/hr but my husband makes around 18.50/hr but he does not have a SS card the only thing that he has is a tax id card. We are liveing in the house now and I can not find any one that refinances mobile homes with only my income. Our house is located in North Carolina. Could you help us out? Do you do anything like this? or do you know of any one who does? PLEASE HELP I do not want to lose my home.
Irma Gallegos

rmurray

Re: Buying or Refinancing Manufactured Homes

Post by rmurray » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:06 pm

How did you get a construction loan with out permanent financing....Have you talked to your loan officer that got you the construction loan???...Many FHA lenders will do loans for immigrants with some sort of ID...SS are not always required......He would have to be a permanent alien.....If you are a citizen this should be no problem........

Christal

Post by Christal » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:29 am

I need to refinance my Manufactured home In New Jersey on rented grounds soon as they hear rental grounds [even though tied down ] They turn us down
We have good credit and have lived in Williamstown for 34 years

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:58 am

There are dozens of lenders who are happy to finance manufactured housing without land... especially if you have reasonably good credit history. See How to Find a Loan for Your Manufactured Home With No Land Included
David Oxhandler
[email protected]