Greenpoint Financial Repos

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
Will

Greenpoint Financial Repos

Post by Will » Sun Apr 27, 2003 2:28 pm

How do you go about getting a repo list or web site for Greenpoint, or other financial institutions?
Thank You.
Will

Lauri

Re: Greenpoint Financial Repos

Post by Lauri » Tue May 20, 2003 10:40 am

You can get a copy of Oakwood's repo list (which is huge) by going to www.mobile-home-locators.com. I think Vanderbilt's are on there too.

JANET JACKSON

Post by JANET JACKSON » Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:24 pm

JUST CALL JOHN AT 1-800-273-3686 EXT 113

Sid Stetson

Post by Sid Stetson » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:54 pm

l:ooking for late model doublewides to be moved.

kathy smith

Post by kathy smith » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:14 am

Me and my husband are looking to buy a repoed doublewide to put on are on land in livingston tn. must be a 3 or 4 bedroom 2 bath with lots of room, would like it to have a fireplace in it . and be in good cond. please tell me how i can get in to your suit. thank you

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:32 am

Here are four paths to follow if your looking for repos.
Try Associates Financial They have repos at this time for sale across the country. To get to their repo listings you can Click Here
National Wholesalers Prompt, reliable, and discrete servicing of wholesale portfolios and remarketing inventory.   Managing asset liquidations for the manufactured housing financial community, nationwide. "Where is as is" field sales
The MANUFACTURED HOME FINDER at
www.mobilehomeowners.net is the newest and easiest way to locate the BEST BUYS on NEW USED and REPO manufactured homes in your local area. &#160 Instead of spending your day driving from one retail center to the next, you can know before you leave home which local sellers have the inventory and finance programs that best suit your needs.. GO THERE NOW!
The MANUFACTURED HOUSING MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE   Listings from private owners, dealers and BANK REPOS - As many as five photos of each home listed. Instant maps to each home for sale.   Financing and Insurance quotes available for each home in the listing. The most comprehensive collection of MH of all types sizes and locations on the World Wide Web.   Great for browsing thousands of photos of manufactured homes
webmaster

Bill Geniella

Post by Bill Geniella » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:30 pm

Would like to see your list of Homes that you have

jerry corbett

Post by jerry corbett » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:50 pm

How do I get a mobile homes repo list for flordia ?

humberto cano

Post by humberto cano » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:22 pm

I was wondering if perhaps I could be informed via e-mail of mobile home repos in the south Texas region . My e-mail is listed as [email protected] . Thank You