Management job needed

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
jennifer mcmorris

Management job needed

Post by jennifer mcmorris » Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:45 pm

Hi can anyone help me out,I 'm looking for anyone who is in need of a resident manager for a mobile home park.I am in the Southern California area 14 years of experience .the mobile home park I work for has been sold so I am now out of a job & home,if anyone knows of any job openings in this field plase let me know,would be greatly appreciated,Thank you Jennifer McMorris

rmurray

Re: Management job needed

Post by rmurray » Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:33 am

Do not know of any openings...but here is a link to the phone numbers and addresses of EVERY one of the 5,574 parks in CA..

http://www.hcd.ca.gov/codes/mp/mp.cgi

Sounds like you are a very stable person and almost any owner would love to have you...
Buy the way...did they make a lot of profit on this park..and if so did they pay you any kind of profit sharing bonus????

Shelly

Post by Shelly » Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:57 pm

My husband an I manage a mobile home Park/RV Park and are looken to relocate. we are currently in WinterHaven Florida. Is there any Parks in Florida hiring managers.

Scarlet

Post by Scarlet » Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:11 pm

We are seeking a manager/management team, for a 180 space community in Houston, Texas. If you have an interest , please respond to the email address above.

Ellen Renfrow

Post by Ellen Renfrow » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:43 am

My husband and I have managed properties for over 5 years. previous to management i owned my own daycare business and my husband had his own contracting business, doing complete re-model of homes,painting,carpentry,masonry,tape&bed and tile work. I am skilled in office management, a/p a/r daily deposits of receipts etc; would love to hear from you if you have any opening.

Steve

Post by Steve » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:32 am

I have a 110 space RV park, looking for RV Park Manager/Assistant, Full time, year round, LONG TERM...The park is located in Northern California, San Jose area 1 hr away from the City, Carmel, 45 min to Santa Cruz and much more!!!

If you are interested please send me a resume asap, i am actively looking now!!!

email me at [email protected]

Donna Clancy

Post by Donna Clancy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:09 pm

Hello,
We own a 99 space Mobile Home Park in the Palm Springs area. We are looking for a Manager for our Park, if you are still interseted in a management position,
plese contact me at 925-75-1877 or at [email protected]
Donna Clancy

Donna Clancy

Post by Donna Clancy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:12 pm

Steve, Hi, I own a Park in Plam Springs, did you have anyb luck finding a manager?
Do you have any prospective applicants that you can pass on to me?
we are looking for a manager at our 99 space Park,
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!
Donna 925-785-1877

Norman Maurer

Post by Norman Maurer » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:09 am

Hello,

I am currently looking to relocate to Florida and am interested in a Sales Manager position for Manufactured Housing. I have been in the business for 22 years and have been a top performer over the years. I am a team-player and I will be waiting to here from you.
Norman Maurer - 248-697-9427