Academic Informations Systems Research

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
Edward J. Dolan

Academic Informations Systems Research

Post by Edward J. Dolan » Sat Mar 10, 2001 10:18 am

Chrissy:
My involvement with the manufactured housing industry began in 1974, as the general manager of several family-owned, leased land communities throughout New Jersey. I am an ACM/PHC and former NJMHA president and legislative agent.
I will receive an MBA from Richard Stockton College of NJ May 2001. The College has awarded me a graduate assistanship (GA).
Beyong the GA teaching aspect, I will be joining 2 professors in a co-authored academic evaluation of the utilization of information systems by the manufactured housing industry. Our information systems research will concentrate on national and regional utilization.
A foundation of academic research is valid primary data collection. Primary data is used to evaluate specific topics, in this case manufactured housing. Our current effort seeks to develop a national and regional questionaire/survey for the purposes of prime data collection. We consider you a prime data resource.
If you are interested in contributing to this research effort, we would be most appreciative. You will receive a letter-of-introduction from Professor Shaoping Szhoa, PhD., to validate this email.
Please respond at your earliest convenience.
Thank you,
Ed Dolan

Chrissy

RE: Academic Informations Systems Research

Post by Chrissy » Sat Mar 10, 2001 3:09 pm

Absoutely! I am honored to be asked, and will be delighted to help in any way that I possibly can. I will look forward to our next communication. If you prefer to communicate with me through a less public method (this forum is on the internet for everyone to see), please feel free to e-mail me directly. Thanks!