Just saying thank you

An important on-line resource for Community Owners and Managers. Participants enhance their professional abilities by sharing valuable insights, tips and on the job experiences.
Ilse Billings

Just saying thank you

Post by Ilse Billings » Thu Oct 04, 2001 8:22 pm

Hello Chrissy,
First of all, I would like to thank you on your astounding ability to teach us being better Community Managers. I have learned so much throghout the entire ACM Course, I am glad I did it. I am proud to write ACM behind my name.

Secondly, Congratulations on your new job, Herb showed me the fax. I am however sorry to see you leave, and glad I took the ACM course while you were teaching it. You derserve a big At a Boy!!!

Will see you at the convention at one of your workshops.
Take care,
Ilse

Chrissy

RE: Just saying thank you

Post by Chrissy » Sun Oct 07, 2001 5:22 am

Thanks. I have truly enjoyed teaching the ACM classes. My position with Hometown America will limit me to one class per month, however, I will continue with all my monthly magazine articles and also continue publishing Chrissy's Community News. And - I definitely will continue to speak at state association conventions and national conventions. You will see me, still there, still having fun and helping community owners and managers do better!