Have a Buyer..but no one Finances? Help?

The Art & Science of marketing Manufactured Homes. Retailers, sales people community operators and managers share experiences.
Heather

Have a Buyer..but no one Finances? Help?

Post by Heather » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:28 am

I own a home and want to sell it. I have had it rented out for the past 3 years. The renters want to buy it. We have tried banks and no one offers a loan on Manufactured Homes here. What should we do? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Heather

David Oxhandler

Re: Have a Buyer..but no one Finances? Help?

Post by David Oxhandler » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:25 pm

At ManufacturedHomeLender.com they match manufactured housing lenders and borrowers
ManufacturedHomeLender.com offers a convenient way to shop for a MH loan in a secure, pressure-free environment. You don't have to leave home, spend hours on the phone or jump through hoops to get the best rates, because they do all the legwork for you. With ManufacturedHomeLender.com , you'll save time and money. You will discover which participating lenders offer the best programs and rates to meet your needs. Starting out with the right loan can add up to substantial savings over the years.The best part.... the service is always FREE for anyone looking for a MH loan Click HERE to go there NOW!

Nate Andree

Post by Nate Andree » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:26 am

Why don't you offer owner financing on the home? No banks, no lenders, no points assessed. You carry back a note that you and the buyer agree upon and then they make monthly payments to you. Also if you have that note you can sell the note to a private buyer so you can get a lump sum of cash. Just my two cents.

Nate Andree
Investment Solutions
920-428-9858
[email protected]

Jim Bush

Post by Jim Bush » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:12 pm

Hi Heather,
I agree with Nate. You already know these people(3yrs). What' the big deal?. You stand to gain in every way! If the deal goes south, you still have title to the home. If it goes thru to finish, you not only get your asking price but interest to boot. lus it is a good educational experience. Who knows, maybe you have found a really good way to make a little money on the side; Or a whole new career!! Good Luck!!!
Jim

Jessica

Post by Jessica » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:32 pm

WHAT STATE ARE YOU IN?