MH Dealer Forms Software

The Art & Science of marketing Manufactured Homes. Retailers, sales people community operators and managers share experiences.
David Gibbs

MH Dealer Forms Software

Post by David Gibbs » Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:51 pm

We are a small dealership in Southern California - mostly working with developer deals. I am wondering what forms software is available for CA purchase order, receipt for deposit, etc... I have seen some examples, but don't know who the software engineer is. We are currently using carbonless Whittlesey forms, but because we are not writing a lot of deals up in the field, I would prefer to have my salespeople filling the forms out on computer and then printing them - much better from a compliance standpoint.

Cindy

Re: MH Dealer Forms Software

Post by Cindy » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:21 am

David........I do know a dealer in the Antelope Valley area that uses a software program for his dealership. I will call him and find out what program it is. I, too, use Barry's forms, but would like to find out more about the program. Call my dealership at 661 948-0907 to remind me to call him to see if he will share his find with us :)
Cindy

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:36 am

Imagine being able to increase sales and double your bill-backs for about the same price as your daily cup of coffee. It’s possible when you employ the full time benefits of HOME/TRACK™ to organize your business. The manufactured housing industry’s #1 Windows based system for progressive dealerships will allow you to: INCREASE SALES Find new prospects. Keep up with all of the information provided by prospective homeowners, including finance and credit information, demographics and buying preferences. Separate the hot buyers from the dead weight. Qualify prospects so salespeople know exactly how to proceed Implement effective follow up strategies with a built-in calendar and activity scheduling. Keep accurate notes and a history of activity so your sales staff always moves the sale forward no matter what stage of the buying cycle their prospects are in. Provide professional quotes, Form 500™’s and credit applications to each prospective buyer. DOUBLE YOUR BILL-BACKS Track payments and see instant histories of claim activity and related costs. Print detailed forms such as work orders, invoices and authorization requests so you don’t have to write them up manually. Speed up the claim process and solve your customer’s problems more quickly. Perform customer lookups from your computer instead of your filing cabinet, so you give faster service over the phone. Management reports to help you run and organize your service department more efficiently. If you’re ready to interview (through a FREE live demo over the web), simply call 800-476-3857. I will show you how to turn $1.25 an hour into thousands of dollars in profit with the premier tool in the industry. The potential for success will be apparent to you once you see for yourself how easy the HOME/TRACK suite of products are to use. Of course, all demos are free and with no obligation and there is always someone available to answer any questions you may have. &#160 Helping your salespeople sell more homes. Helping your service department increase their bill backs and eliminate waste. Organizing your business into one efficient system. Giving you 36 reports to oversee the entire process. HOME/TRACK RECOMENDED BY

Ron

Post by Ron » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:49 pm

please send information for ca dealers. Thanks Ron