Dealers Web Sites

The Art & Science of marketing Manufactured Homes. Retailers, sales people community operators and managers share experiences.
David

Dealers Web Sites

Post by David » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:54 pm

I have emailed 4 different dealers. I have not recieved an answer from any of them.
I wonder how many sales are lost from not answering that initial email.
You wonder how these people stay in business. I surley would not buy from them.
David Murry

David Oxhandler

Re: Dealers Web Sites

Post by David Oxhandler » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:08 pm

Almost every business under the sun has a web site these days and the MH business is no exception. Its almost like, to be a legitimate business you must have a presents on the web. The majority of small local business company web sites in ALL industries are not operated professionally or ever updated .... they are not taken as a serious source of prospects by management.

One reason for this this is because the internet is a global medium and it is difficult to attract surfers to local business sites when sites, like this one, with a national/global presents can afford to offer so much more traffic, services and real information for buyers.

The MANUFACTURED HOUSING MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE has over Six Hundred MH Dealers from coast to coast who together have forged the most visited location on the web for the sale and resale of manufactured homes. The MLS web site gets over TWENTY THOUSAND PAGE VISITS A DAY! Setting it light years beyond all other sites attempting similar services.

The real attraction for retailers is the fact that homes that were getting little or no attention on their company web pages, that get listed on The MANUFACTURED HOUSING MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE are not just attracting a load of attention but THEY ARE SELLING!

The attraction for MH Shoppers is the ease of locating homes in and around the areas they might want to live. A majority of the current ads contain photos of the exterior and/or interior of the homes for sale, which seem to have caught the imagination of shoppers.

Whether your looking for brand new or pre-owned homes to find them on the Multiple Listing Service CLICK HERE

Mark

Post by Mark » Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:06 pm

You'll find that most company websites that don't SELL on their site, don't answer emails. I email Horton Homes several times, they are hardly a small or local company, they too never replied, they don't sell off the web, so I guess they see no need to respond.

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:31 am

Actually they are a small local single plant organization...But even they should be responding to your requests for info..