Re-finance question....

The Art & Science of marketing Manufactured Homes. Retailers, sales people community operators and managers share experiences.

Lathan

Re: Re-finance question....

Post by Lathan » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:41 am

I am looking to move my home to 34 acres and the refinace the home and the land together. I will need septic,water and power as well. I am trying to gather information on the types of loans that I could or should apply for and the process to get this done. The land will be deeded in my name as it is a family deal, however I still need to pay for it. Any suggestions!!

David Oxhandler

Re: Re-finance question....

Post by David Oxhandler » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 am

Let lenders compete for your business. You get to choose from multiple quotes when you Try the MH LOANFINDER SERVICE, They are a mortgage information referral service that accepts requests regardless of credit history. You may request information for any type of manufactured home finance. Their goal is to provide you with information to make an informed decision for your financial future. you'll save time and money. You will discover which participating lenders offer the best programs to meet your needs. There is No Obligation. No Initial Credit Check and the Expected time to complete is only 4 minutes. You have nothing to loose and if you can find it any place this is where you will find the financing your searching for. Take the time and Jump to the LOANFINDER and fill out their short form NOW!
David Oxhandler
[email protected]