Need experienced modular housing consultant

The Art & Science of marketing Manufactured Homes. Retailers, sales people community operators and managers share experiences.
Dean

Need experienced modular housing consultant

Post by Dean » Mon Oct 13, 2003 8:26 am

I am in immediate need of an experienced modular housing consultant. I would prefer that they be located in Texas but would be willing to work with someone outside of Texas. Please send a summary of experience, resume or C.V. as this project is time sensitive and I won't follow-up with anyone who can't or won't document some experience in this field.

Roberto "Bobby" DiTommaso

Re: Need experienced modular housing consultant

Post by Roberto "Bobby" DiTommaso » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:08 am

6100 Gale Rd.
Pataskala, OH 43062
US
[email protected]
Primary Phone:740 9270569
Mobile:614 2069167

Start 2004 with the best! Resume #40140669
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARGET JOB Target Job Title: open
Desired Job Type: Employee, Intern, Temporary/Contract/Project
Desired Status: Full-Time, Part-Time
Career Level Management (Manager/Director of Staff)
Date of Availability: Negotiable

TARGET COMPANY Category: Other

TARGET LOCATIONS Relocate: Yes
US-OH-Columbus/Zanesville

WORK STATUS US I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.

6100 Gale Rd. Pataskala Ohio 43062

E-mail: [email protected]

Telephone (740) 927-0569 Cell Phone (614) 206-9167

TARGET JOB TITLE: Open
DESIRED STATUS: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, or Project
DESIRED COMPENSATION: Industry standards with consideration based on my performance.
DATE OF AVAILABILITY: Negotiable
TARGET LOCATIONS: US-OH-Columbus. Other bases will be considered.
WORK STATUS: I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
DESCRIPTION OF MY PERFECT JOB: A hands on position with the opportunity to expand horizons.

EXPERIENCE:

10/2002 - Present:

Varied Contract and Project positions. More information available on request.

7/1972 – Present:

DiLand Properties Pataskala Ohio
Owner / Manager
Six rental properties.

10/2001 – 10/20/02:

Sea School Marathon, Florida
Student / Captain
Successful completion of courses for operating vessels up to 100 ton for inland and international waters including navigation and electronic aids (global positioning satellite-radar-sonar-underwater video…), CPR, and First Aid.

7/1969 - 10/2001:

Rona Ent. Inc. Pataskala, Ohio (RONA HOMES)
VP / General Manager
Substantially increased market share and volume in sales while creating additional revenues by developing related areas. Developed and managed a construction department for in-house owned manufactured housing communities, small subdivisions, and client owned scattered lots. Developed and managed a sales team of eight including training in product, financing, insurance, and public relations. Developed and managed a service department with six employees and numerous subcontractors. Directly responsible for the office staff of four who in addition to typical office duties, processed and closed all chattel loans and attended title company real estate closings.

8/1964 - 8/1972:

C&O Railways Columbus, Ohio
Crew Dispatcher
(Excepting time off for military service.)
Responsibilities included a complete knowledge of numerous union and management rules, contacting individuals for scheduling of (passenger, freight, and work) trains, coordinating the trains with the train masters, and distributing payrolls.

1/1966 - 1/1968:

United States Army Frankfurt, Germany
S-2 Clerk
Maintain all classified documents for both communications and war room activity at battalion level. Requirements included a Secret NATO security clearance.

PERSONAL:

I am married to a wonderful wife by the name of Mary. We have two adult children, both in their 30's. (we started young). Michael who worked for me at Rona Ent., for a number of years after his military service and now is continuing his career in sales. James who is a pilot and in the service of the United States Air Force. We are very proud of both of them.

HEALTH:

Excellent. I am physically and mentally strong with a height of 69 inches and weight of 150 pounds.

HOBBIES:

My interest includes most water sports. Fishing, snorkeling, and boating are among my favorites. Travel is another area that my wife and I enjoy very much. We have been fortunate to be able to enjoy extended travel throughout the southern United States with a good deal of time in the Florida Keys. Other areas of travel include some of the western United States, Canada, several countries in Europe, both the east and west coasts of Mexico, Jamaica, and several cruises through out the Caribbean.

PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW:

I believe that everyone I come in contact with is right! Some are only 1% right and others are 100% right. Most are someplace in between. Everyone is right none the less!