FEEDBACK WANTED FROM USERS OF RENT MANAGER SOFTWARE

The Art & Science of marketing Manufactured Homes. Retailers, sales people community operators and managers share experiences.
CHRIS

FEEDBACK WANTED FROM USERS OF RENT MANAGER SOFTWARE

Post by CHRIS » Sat Sep 13, 2003 10:50 am

I AM CONSIDERING PURCHASING RENT MANAGER SOFTWARE OR ANOTHER RENTAL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR MANUFACTURED HOME COMMUNITY OWNERS. IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING RENT MANAGER SOFTWARE OR ANOTHER AND HAVE GOOD OR BAD FEEDBACK OR ADVICE I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.

David Oxhandler

Re: FEEDBACK WANTED FROM USERS OF RENT MANAGER SOFTWARE

Post by David Oxhandler » Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:39 pm

http://mfdhousing.com/syrasoft/index.html

Syrasoft has been committed to providing cutting edge technology and top-notch technical support to property managers since 1997. Syrasoft currently supports community operators nationwide as well as in Canada and Puerto Rico. As long term customers will confirm, they produce an easy to learn but powerful system that meets even the most stringent demands of Manufactured Home Communities.

The Manufactured Home Community System
will automate most of your office's time consuming, daily bookkeeping tasks, with features such as automatic process billing, an automatic late charge system, a bird's eye view map with built in unit and tenant information, many useful reports, and an interface with QuickBooks accounting software.

The &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160
MHC Management System
&#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 &#160 for Windows

DOWNLOAD
FREE TRIAL
FREE TRIALCD & BOOK

Cutting edge technology for the management of manufactured home communities.

Scott

Post by Scott » Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:40 pm

Rentmanager is an excellent program. I have been using it for over 7 years and I would never use another program. Rentmanager does everything you will ever need and more. People in the industry I have talked to who use it love it. The support is second to none and I would highly reccomend it to anyone.

Scott

chris

Post by chris » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:05 am

SCOTT, THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK. HOW MANY PARKS AND LOTS DO YOU MANAGE WITH RENT MANAGER? HAVE YOU EVER USED ANY OTHER SOFTWARE FOR RENTAL MANAGEMENT? HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU THINK WILL BE NEEDED TO GET UP AND RUNNING WITH RENT MANAGER?

Scott

Post by Scott » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:47 pm

At one point we had 5 parks with over 750 residents. This is the only rent program I have ever used. I have talked to other park mangers who have it and they all think its great. Its hard to say how many hours it will take to get used to it. That depends on how computer literate you are and how fast you catch on. I can tell you in putting the data will take a while depending on how many communitties and residents you have. Any program will take time. Once you have the program up and running you will love it. It will pull up transactions, resident profiles, delinquency reports, print statements, set up utilitites, pay bill etc...

I DO NOT WORK FOR RENTMANAGER but I do like their product.

scott

Kari

Post by Kari » Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:17 pm

I have used RentManager since 1996. We started with the dos version and now are using the windows online xp version. Hands down this program exceeds that which the marketplace offers. I always "shop" the other programs at trade shows and the like and nothing even comes close to the flexiblilty or power of Rent Manager. Beyond that I have had employees with varied levels of computer experience that have all been trained on Rent Manager. I think that alone speaks volumes.

In addition to a superior product, the maintenance and support they offer far surpasses any I have experienced. The support alone takes this program to a level that the competetors can't even begin to offer. If you have any questions or would like additional information I would be happy to provide it. I am a versed user of all aspects of this program.
-Kari
[email protected]

Jim Voyles

Post by Jim Voyles » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:21 am

syrasoft was made for storage,...don't be fooled. Rent Manager was designed specifically for manufactured home communities. We use it in our community and like it a lot. The folks at London Computer Systems are great and the program is easy to use. I looked at quite a few before getting rent manager and we are very pleased.

Jim

Brenda

Post by Brenda » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:09 pm

Rent Manager is the most easiest system to learn, we have over 12 communities
using Rent Manager, no one has a problem using this system, they have any an
all other systems beat no doubt about it, i think if you give them a try you will
agree completely, Call London Computer Systems talk to Matt he will talk with
you and he will do a seminar with you and train you, he is well versed on Rent
Manager, i do not think you can go wrong.

Brenda

Jennifier

Post by Jennifier » Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:50 am

This is a bit late, but Rent Manager is a very good program and was made for mobile home parks. I would definately recommend it. We've used it for about 3 years now. I heard about it from some of the other parks in my area.

Nothing is perfect but it beats everything else we have seen hands down and has a great utility billing feature.