Thanks to all.... we won!!!!

The Art & Science of marketing Manufactured Homes. Retailers, sales people community operators and managers share experiences.
Rhonda Reading

Thanks to all.... we won!!!!

Post by Rhonda Reading » Wed Jul 25, 2001 12:09 pm

Thanks everyone for the advice being PRESSURED helped and they are doing everything they promised to do.

DD

RE: Thanks to all.... we won!!!!

Post by DD » Wed Jul 25, 2001 10:01 pm

Great Rhonda! I'm glad you stood up to 'em!

Best of luck to you and your fiance.

Richard Wilde

RE: Thanks to all.... we won!!!!

Post by Richard Wilde » Tue Oct 09, 2001 1:48 pm

I'm new on this site. I love having a sound-off board . I only hope I can hold myself together long enough to see Skyline get in this horrifying pile of lumber and fix these failing floors. Particle Board IS the most lousy material I have ever heard of let alone depending on it to support these walls and furniture. All of my furniture shakes like I'm in an earthquake, each time I walk through a room. Repairs have been too numerous and now Skyline refuses to come in again until I file a compaint with my state. Looks to me that they may come in one more time at the request of the state and afterwards, if anything happens, they can come back and say ' We fixed according to the state code. HEY SKYLINE - I'm here and I'll see you in that place before I give up........