Fist time buyer and needs a lot of work

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
Dalton

Fist time buyer and needs a lot of work

Post by Dalton » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:06 pm

I am looking at renovating an older home. I do not know the year or model yet but many windows are broken/leaking, the main entry door needs replacing, rot due to water needs to be repaired on 2 of the exterior wall (around windows), and interior needs a complete remodel. Frame and roof appear in good condition. The office is offering it for free with a dumpster and 2 months with no lot rent. I can do all of the work myself is it worth it?

Thanks,
Dalton

David Oxhandler

Re: Fist time buyer and needs a lot of work

Post by David Oxhandler » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:37 am

Navigate over to the MH PARTS STORE and price out the materials that will be required to renovate the home. Everything you need is here from doors, windows, screens, plumbing and electric parts, bath and kitchen fixtures, roof and ceiling components, and more. Once you know the ultimate out of pocket cost you will be able to make a better decision.
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

Richeredmike

Post by Richeredmike » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:35 am

Hi friends ..
Well its depends on you which kind of quality you want for renovating .There are a lot of companies which provied a lot of home services. Please tell me about your amount so that we may guide you in a better way,

johnaston

Post by johnaston » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:52 am

You can also visit location meublée paris for home services. They will provide you a number of services like sale, purchase, house on rent etc.

englert123

Post by englert123 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:54 am

I think you should done the renovating work in the guidance of expert one as it helps to get rid of water leaking and other problems permanently. They know the technical knowledge and specification of the house building, metal roof and other exterior design.

autumn_roads

Post by autumn_roads » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:46 am

My son bought a large one that had sustained a lot of water damage for $1. They put about 5K into it and sold it for 9... they did most of the work themselves, but said it was definately worth it. If you can do a lot of the work yourself it is very helpful.

Pricemela

Post by Pricemela » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:28 am

First let us know what are your requirements what kind of renovation you want to do for your home.

Pricemela

Post by Pricemela » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:29 am

first let us know what are your requirement, what kind of innovation you want to do in your house.