Comparisons between Marlette, Golden West and Fleetwood

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
2001RoadKing531

Comparisons between Marlette, Golden West and Fleetwood

Post by 2001RoadKing531 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:20 pm

I am looking for quality comparisons between Marlette, Golden West and Fleetwood homes.

David Oxhandler

Re: Comparisons between Marlette, Golden West and Fleetwood

Post by David Oxhandler » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:11 am

The Grissim Ratings Guide to Manufactured Homes Provides at-a-glance listings with key information home shoppers need to make an informed decision. This is the essential buyer’s resource, listing every builder in the U.S., their histories, products, price ranges, construction ratings, need-to-know information and much more. This guide will serve you well as a stand-alone reference for up-to-date information on the companies and the products they build. Plus!, an annotated construction rating chart with 56 criteria you can use to evaluate any home — before you buy. The Ratings’s Guide includes evaluations for All U.S. builders including:

Company background/history

States where sold

Retail price range before tax (price includes transportation & set-up)

Construction rating on a 1-to-10 scale (with 10 being the highest quality)

What distinguishes brand from its competition

Availability of in-house financing and in-house insurance

Warranty structure and length ... AND MUCH MORE

Similar publications have gone out of date with every builder model change, code update or corporate merger. Secure access to regular updates of the Grissim Guide are available to anyone who purchases the book, at the authors web site.
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

AlexMartin

Re: Comparisons between Marlette, Golden West and Fleetwood

Post by AlexMartin » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 am

In fact i was browsing to find something else in that search i got your post its really amazing and good thanks for posting.