Kit Homebuilders - Cedar Canyon

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
ktunaxa

Kit Homebuilders - Cedar Canyon

Post by ktunaxa » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:19 am

I am currently in the process of trying to purchase one of these homes from Idaho and I live in Montana. I wonder if you would recommend this particular model and company? I am a first time home buyer and am very excited to purchase my first home but do not want to end up with a lot of problems. Please help. Thank you!

rmurray

Re: Kit Homebuilders - Cedar Canyon

Post by rmurray » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:45 am

Have you researched the dealer..There have been some dealers from that area that have had scores of negative posts here. Search the dealer by name AND owners name...Be sure it is not the same crowd..

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 am

You might want to read the posts in this thread and be sure you are NOT dealing with any of these folks;

http://www.mobilehome.com/phorum5/read. ... #msg-81115

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:52 am

KIT Home Builders is an Idaho-based builder. They offer both HUD and Modular manufactured homes. Cedar Canyon is one of several model lines they build. They are a regional builder and I have had no personal experience with them. The best thing I can tell you is that over the years that we have had this forum on line we have had no negative posts about their product.

Your best source for unbiased details about this company would be The Grissim Ratings Guide to Manufactured Homes The first consumer ratings guide to every manufactured home builder ever published. The essential buyer’s resource, lists every builder in the U.S., their histories, products, price ranges, construction ratings, need-to-know information and much more.

Mr Grissim is continuously updating his research on each and every builder. Once you own the book you will be able to log on to his web site for the latest information.
David Oxhandler
[email protected]