My Experiance so far!!

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
hjsmith00843

My Experiance so far!!

Post by hjsmith00843 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 am

I have went thru 2 home centers trying to buy a home. My credit was rock so I wanted to have a backup plan. First of all I went to Clayton. I was automatically preapproved with my downpayment and trade in. It was 35% of the total cost of the home. The home was nice but the cabinet doors were the fiberwood, no dishwasher, no fireplace, regualr bathrooms no garden tubs or seperate showers and cheap looking appliances, 4 bedrooms.

I then went to Rabons Mobile Home's and went thru many homes. I went into one that I thought was way out of my budget based on the prices I was when at Clayton. When I was finally given the price it was $14,000 cheaper than the smaller and lower quality home from Clayton. This home had 5 bedrooms, dishwasher, fireplace, and very nice appliances. The bathroom is huge with the Glamore bath option. The bath has a very large tub, and a very nice shower.

This second and less expensive home was way better than the more expensive home. The price even included setup and delivery and a 4 ton heatpump.

My sales person was Ronnie and he knew I had some credit issues and he said he would work on my sale as soon as I left. Before I even got home I was given the prearroval from the loan giver. He gave me the list of requariments I needed. I got those and the very next day I had someone at my home to give me the trade in value. 13,000 much more than I expected. They actually sold the home to a private buyer so that cut the paper work in half for the trade in part.

Some more credit issues arrose and he was constally calling me every few minutes everytime he would talk to the credit manager at the bank. The dealer acutally dropped the price of the home another $2500 to get me into the bracket the bank wanted me to be in. I am disableded military because of me getting hurt in Iraq in 2003. He said it was his military discount and not forget to vote this year discount. They finally got the credit all approved on Thursday afternoon just before the end of the day. They were already workin gon the moving permits to get the new home to me asap. The only home will be moved on Monday and the new one moved in on tuesday. It should be ready by move in on Thursday afternoon. Cable is set to be installed on Friday. SO far I am very pleased with the customer serivce of Rabons Mobile HOmes in Conway SC.

SouthFlorida

Re: My Experiance so far!!

Post by SouthFlorida » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Sounds good, congrats on finding a new home, and thanks for serving our country in the military.

Pricemela

Post by Pricemela » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:39 am

Congratulations! For your new home.

fifadefend

Post by fifadefend » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:32 pm

congrats on finding a new home, and thanks for serving our country
fifa coins | fifa 16 coins

annexasia

Post by annexasia » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:09 am

Your new house is very good and your deal also good for new house.