John Grissim's Buyers book

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
ArkSlim

John Grissim's Buyers book

Post by ArkSlim » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:46 pm

Hope to soon (6-12months) be a new mfg. home buyer. Based on recomendations found in this forum I bought the book, recieved it a few days ago and am only to the 3rd chapter but already realise this is a very good investment. Although the book was written several years ago much of the information is still important and relevant. Lists of best mfg.homes is probally dated but still gives you ideas and perhaps new info is available. I feel that even with some of the ratings out of date I'll be able to save a lot more than I paid for the book.

David Oxhandler

Re: John Grissim's Buyers book

Post by David Oxhandler » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:48 pm

John continues to update the information in his books. The latest infomaiton is available at no cost to anyone who purchases either of his great books. For details see Johns latest website http://grissimguides.com

In his latest post here Mr Grissim wrote "I encourage my book buyers to email me personally if they have any questions or suggestions.My goal is to make sure you have the very latest information". You can contact him:

By Email: [email protected]
Tel/Fax: (360) 683-1108
By Mail: Rainshadow Publications
7456 Old Olympic Highway
Sequim, WA 98382
David Oxhandler
[email protected]