Park Model Homes

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
Carter Smith

Park Model Homes

Post by Carter Smith » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:35 am

I am considering a park model made by Champion Homes in the Lillington, NC factory. Does anyone have any comments, good or bad? I am retired and on disability, so I can't afford to make a mistake. Thanks!

David Oxhandler

Re: Park Model Homes

Post by David Oxhandler » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:24 pm

Purchasing a new home is a already a pretty complex, involved process.
The Grissim Buyer's Guide to Manufactured Homes and Land is a comprehensive resource guide for consumers that explains just how the manufactured home industry operates, how to find a dealer worthy of your trust, how to make the right home selection, and, as important, how to be informed, empowered, and swindle-proof.

Here are a few reviews.....

"…outstanding research...jam-packed with information and advice...Fair and balanced....Will save money, time, effort and frustration."
St. Petersburg Times

"Finally, consumers have a detailed map of the manufactured home marketplace….Presents a huge amount of sophisticated information... above all, [how to] negotiate a fair deal…"
Shelterforce magazine

"...a guide no manufactured homebuyer should be without….John Grissim has performed a fine public service."
Carson City Appeal

You can SAVE $15.95 DOWNLOAD THE E-BOOK ONLY $19.95. AND You can be reading it in just a few minutes.
David Oxhandler
[email protected]