Financing

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
maggiemil

Financing

Post by maggiemil » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Does anyone know where I can get financing for a used mobile home in massachusetts? My bank said they do not finance these and probably most banks won't either. I had a phone call from a finance company but that will be between 7.5 and 8.5%.

David Oxhandler

Re: Financing

Post by David Oxhandler » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Let lenders compete for your business. You get to choose from multiple quotes when you Try the MH LOANFINDER SERVICE, They are a mortgage information referral service that accepts requests regardless of credit history. You may request information for any type of manufactured home finance. Their goal is to provide you with information to make an informed decision for your financial future.

you'll save time and money. You will discover which participating lenders offer the best programs to meet your needs. There is No Obligation. No Initial Credit Check and the Expected time to complete is only 4 minutes. You have nothing to loose and if you can find it any place this is where you will find the financing your searching for. Take the time and Jump to the LOANFINDER and fill out their short form NOW!
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

firewalker777

Post by firewalker777 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Can Any one tell me who I can go to to get a loan for a used manufactured home? It is on a concrete foundation on a full basement with it own water well on one acre of land. The owner wants to sell out right to me and not go thru a realitor. This is in Wyoming. I have been to several lenders and alot of them will only finance the house, not the land. The home is a 1977.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Firewalker777
[email protected]

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:18 pm

If you are purchasing your home and land together as a single real estate transaction, then a real estate mortgage loan is right for you. In some cases, you may finance your manufactured home and land with one of our lenders who offers traditional mortgage loans secured by your manufactured home.

As America's number one source of manufactured home loan quotes, the Manufactured Home Loan Finder Service has developed a wide variety of innovative mortgage quote solutions. All of, which are available to you through a nationwide association of approved national lenders and licensed independent mortgage professionals in your local area.
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

stekow1111

Post by stekow1111 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:14 am

I'm in upstate new york and have made about 4 calls to ads on the web. None of them came in below 7.5.. I contacted a local credit union and they will do 7 percent for 20 years. this is for a bramd new built home with land lease.

Good luck in your search.

Jerry