1999 Double Wide on land for sale

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
mazdaman

1999 Double Wide on land for sale

Post by mazdaman » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:28 pm

Hello, I live in Northeast Arkansas and have found a 1999 Belmont double wide, 3 bedroom, two bath, about a 28x 52-56 in excellent shape on .81 acres for sale. The asking price is $56,900. It is listed by a realtor. I don't think it's on a perimeter block wall foundation. What kind of financing would it qualify for?

David Oxhandler

Re: 1999 Double Wide on land for sale

Post by David Oxhandler » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:19 pm

Foundation requirements are usually a factor only in FHA financing. The requirements for a FHA approved foundation differ from state to state.

To see if the price is good for your market check The Manufactured Housing Multiple Listing Service the web's number one destination for buyers searching for a manufactured home. Check the listings for comparable homes to see if the price is good for your market.

You can submit the finance info request form Here to find out about financing that particular home.

Purchasing a manufactured home and land is a unique and new experience for most first time buyers. However, manufactured housing represents a large portion of the available, affordable housing in America and understanding the best ways to purchase, finance and even maintain a manufactured home is very important for home shoppers. For more info on foundation requirements around the country tune into the free web seminar we call MH101. You can reserve a spot for the next event HERE
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

lilbit

Re: 1999 Double Wide on land for sale

Post by lilbit » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:10 pm

i live in louisiana and here if it is financed with lad-which it will be then it will be considered a home loan which is much better interst rate compared to mobile home alone